Thanks to the commitment and cooperation of Pacific Steel & Recycling, Walmart and MSU-Northern Sustainability, Recycle Hi-Line is able to hold an event from 8:30-11:30am on the third Saturday of each month where area residents can bring cardboard, paper, glass, e-waste, aluminum, tin and numbers 1, 2, 4 and 5 plastic products (check the number inside the triangle on the bottom).
Please help us spread the word by sharing this page on your Facebook page, printing out the poster to the right or just using good old fashioned word of mouth.
Tips to speed your recycle drive drop off (and help the Recycle Hi-Line volunteers):
- Please keep your recyclable types separate from each other. No mixing of cardboard, paper, aluminum, plastic, etc, together.
- Please sort your glass by color.
- Please clean plastic containers, remove the lids but include them in the bag.
- Please put #1s, #2s and #4s together.
- Please put #5s separate.
- Please see Plastics We Can’t Accept.
By doing these things, you will be helping our volunteers spend less time handling the recyclables.
What a great crew we had at the 4/20/13 Recycle Drive in cooperation with the Spring Havre PRIDE city clean-up event! See what an hour sped up to 15 seconds looks like here.